[Guide] Listen to Jonghyun’s Blue Night Radio
Since our previous tutorial died with our Tumblr blog, it’s time to make a new one~! It’s been about two months since Jonghyun’s tearful farewell to Blue Night. He says he’ll definitely come back to radio when he can and I’m trusting in his words! So until then, did you know you can still listen to all of his old broadcasts on the MBC Mini app? The only part that’s missing are the songs because of copyrights. But you can still hear his voice and all of the guests for literally every broadcast during his time at MBC! Thanks MBC! So how do you download and use the app? Let’s get started!
- Blue Night’s Homepage
- Blue Night’s Playlist Archive – All of the setlists~!
- Blue Night Official Twitter – (stopped tweeting after Jonghyun left)
- Blue Night Official Instagram – (stopped posting after Jonghyun left)
- fyjjong’s Blue Night Radio tag – Translations & Photos of Jonghyun’s time on Blue Night from around Oct. 2014~final broadcast
- OneHallyu Blue Night Thread – Downloads + translations of some 2014 broadcasts
1. Download MBC Mini App
2. Open the App~!
- Select FM4U (MBC has more than one station)
- Select the FM4U Schedule
3. Select Blue Night (airs at 00:00) + Select Headphones
- For reference, the other buttons lead to parts of the new Blue Night page. But these icons are the same for all of MBC’s stations. So if SHINee appears on an MBC Visual Radio again in the future, that’s how to find it~!
4. Scroll ALL~ the way back to when Jonghyun DJ’d & Select the Broadcast
- Air Dates: February 3, 2014 to April 2, 2017
- Click the “Web” button
2. Navigate using these instructions~!